You may have seen a lot of people shooting with high-tech cameras, but lack of information is ruining all their hard work. If you don’t know the technical tips to give your home videos a professional look, then even the best camera will not help you. Although, a video captured by a high-tech camera will be of high quality, but there are many other things related to it, which you are supposed to know before using one.
This is the duty of a videographer to know every minute detail about his camcorder because a simple thing can do wonders to your video. Simple things like adjusting your shutter speed and autofocus. After purchasing your camcorder learn everything about it by going through the user’s manual twice or thrice and ensure you can perform every task mentioned in it.
A little bit of study and information about fxguru unlock code will take you on your road to prepare videos, which may surprise your friends and family members.
Always be Prepared
Shooting with camera may not be your profession, but it may be your hobby. That is why it is imperative on your part to get ready with the following things. You don’t know when you friends and family members may ask you to leave your home on a short notice and then you may not find enough time to pack your shooting accessories.
- Keep one spare battery fully charged and a battery charger or a power supply ready.
- Keep blank tapes which you may need.
- A cleaning cloth for your camcorder lens. Even if you are using your camcorder in a proper way, but even then it will get smudged. Remember, there is no postproduction application or software available to correct your video.
- Always keep a tripod handy, whenever you go out, take this along with you even if you think you are not going to use it.
- Always keep an extension cord, which you may need for power supply.
- I think no need to mention to take care of other accessories like microphones, lighting gear and lens filters. You can also keep the duct tape and other smaller things along with you even if you think you will never need it.
Use a Tripod
I have seen a lot of people who don’t use tripod and when they check the final video, then they regret not using the tripod. You may be a good cameraman, but you cannot replace a tripod with your hands. That is why home videos end up looking shaky. By purchasing a $ 20 tripod, you will get a rock steady footage. When you use a tripod you can concentrate on other shooting tasks like zooming or performing pans.
In case you don’t have a tripod with you and it happens even with the most systematic people who forget to take their accessories along with them. You can lean against a wall or a tree to save you from shaking. Set down on the ground and bend your knees and keep your elbows on your knees to give your camcorder a steady position.
Take Care of Lights
Do you know that photography is more about taking care of light and shooting in a proper light? If you shoot a video in a dim light, then there is no software which can help you in your post production session where you use special effects in it by using fxguru unlock code. The best way to deal with this problem is to shoot outdoors. When you are out for shooting on a sunny day try to complete your photography session in the morning or do it late afternoon.