Tapping someone’s phone sounds just as illicit as it actually is. But if you shift the paradigm for “someone” to some close associate; a family member, or, an employee, the whole scenario takes an upturn.
The laws governing monitoring and surveillance has left some room for monitoring of our kids and employees—still, within a very limited scope. Some cell phone tapping software may even come very close to the gray area of spying and therefore, it’s very important to know how much is allowed by the law to monitor/spy your family members or employees.
The Rule of Cell Phone Tapping
There is a very pellucid rule of thumb before you put some tapping software onto your kids’ or employees’ phones—that is—first, you should be the legal owner of the device that you are planning onto tapping and second, you are to take the legal consent of the person you wish to monitor. That’s all.
Also, if you are getting software, make sure it is complying with the laws and regulation. To check this, you can visit the website of that spying app/software and search for the terms and conditions.
How Cell Phone Tapping Can Help Parents?
We know the risks that our kids are facing these days due to the massive aggrandizement of technology and media. Whether it’s the online or offline world that our kids love to live in, the dangers are equally appalling.
There are increasing incident of teen fatalities in the news and that only tells us one thing to do—monitoring of kids. With a cell phone tapping app on your kids’ smartphone or tablet, parents can know about their kids’ whereabouts, online activity and friends. This is how you can do it.
- Get a Cell Phone Tapping App
First thing you need to do is to get cell phone spying/tapping software for the target person. Keep in mind the aforementioned criteria of choosing spy software. If you are a parent who likes everything served in the plate, then we already have one reliable app that you can use for the purpose, that is, XNSPY.
With this target device monitoring software, you can:
- View phone logs activity like calls, SMS, emails, internet browsing history, contacts and calendar entries.
- Read chats or view multimedia or WiFi calls history From Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, Line, Skype, iMessage and Kik.
- Use Remote control features like device locking and remote data wipe—a very important feature in case a device gets stolen or is lost to keep the private information of your kids from dissemination to strangers.
- Locate your target person’s real-time location by using XNSPY’s GPS tracking services. It also provides geo-fencing and location history logs
Lastly, your decision of buying a cell phone tapping software should also be based on what features you want and the price that you are willing to pay for those features. XNSPY is the most affordable app around with its subscriptions starting from just $8.33/month.